Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thur Sketch of the Week May 20

Here is this Thurs sketch of the week,post it on my Thur sketch group and I will get it added here. http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/group/pitthursdaysketch



Also if you have a sketch you would like me to use here just email me at pages_in_time@hotmail.com and if I use your sketch you get a $10 gift certificate from the store.

Please join in and show us your take on the sketch. Have fun,be creative and enjoy scrapping!


Michelle (Momma Paparazzi)


Andrea MacDonald


Katrina Sartain


Lili Sulastri Zainal Abidin


Janis Medina-Maghinay


Mommasaid


Sabrina


Victoria Warren-Mears


Karin


2amscrapper (Helene) great idea to do the sketch as a card!


Denise Coulter


Marie Cairns


Amie Lyn

14 comments:

Scrapamum said...

I can't wait to do this sketch!!!

cheryl said...

Cool sketch

Michelle said...

Great sketch.. Mine is in the gallery at PIT!!!! :)

Scrapamum said...

I just loaded mine in the gallery at PIT!!!

Karin said...

Another beautiful sketch, Karen!!!! Love this one, too!!!!

Unknown said...

This is a pretty sketch that I'm already thinking about! Thank you for sharing these!

Ann Arbogast said...

Oh, I might give this one a try this weekend!

2amscrapper said...

Great sketch and wonderful layouts!

janis said...

have done my take. off to upload in the gallery!!!

Amie said...

I've been cruising the last few weeks since I just joined your ning site this morning! Loving your sketches and can't wait to play!! Love this one too!!

WendyG said...

Some stunning work here!!! Great sketch!!

Unknown said...

Love this sketch and all the pretty pages! Going to work on mine over the holiday weekend!

Amarilys said...

awesome sketch and layouts!

D said...

Gorgeous sketch! Can't wait to get to work on it tomorrow!