Friday, February 4, 2011

Website is Back!


Why am I putting it back on line, cause I had so many people ask me to,and also I have alot more help with the site now, that I won't have to be here daily, and I also made the site more user friendly.

Also for my local retail store they can come here in see store hours, Store Classes, Store Events,Crop times, Special Sales,Coupons will be posted here, the newest products in stock. More products for sale. You will see more sketches for layouts, cards, more how to videos, we will continue the Kit of the month,which will be more jammed back with all the newest products. We will now post our sponsors who will be given away lots of gifts for our site. And if you would like to be a sponsor or feature your blog, site we can now do that too. And if you are a follower of my blog and do the sketch of the week, you can win some really good prizes from our sponsors.

**No more groups-sorry it was getting so overwhelming with all the groups that we had, it was so hard to keep up and participate in,no time to for all of them,then when I did nobody else was there doing them,or they were in another group, so I decided why have groups, you can still chat here if you want, but the main thing is that I give you ideas to inspire you. A place where you try you hand at using a sketch, win prizes! Mainly a place to post your work, and see other peoples work.


I would love your input on what you would like to see here and what you don't want to see. Suggestions are most welcome.

Also alot of you were saying that you were getting alot of emails when you joined here,here is the easy way to get rid of the emails and still enjoy the site,just go to your page here and go to privacy and turn off all the email settings. I too hate getting alot of emails from one site.

Also if you post a layout ,card, mini album here weekly, you can win lots of prizes! More Giveaways!

Thanks for your patience with me in this past year. And I hope your be glad with the improvements that we are making. Hope your give us another try and come back to my site! I think your really like the new look and the new improvements!
thanks Karen

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I've been MIA for quite awhile. Glad to see you are back up and running!