Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thurs Sketch of the Week Jan 13th!

Here is this weeks sketch of the week,hope you will join in and show me your take of it. I am excited I have now sponsors for my blog,this month starting now is Graphic 45. They will be given a prize to 2 winners. What do you need to do,is do at least one sketch a month,and 2 people will be picked as a winner. Make sure you email me your take of the sketch at pages_in_time@hotmail.com. I will then post it here.

I also and getting a design team put together here,if you would like to be on the dt,send me 2 layouts you have done in the pass.

Also I am putting a call out for a sketch artist too!




fablady101(Karen)


Eileen Kerlin


Becky Neeman


Celina


Misty Brune


LizzieP

3 comments:

runzalot81 said...

I love the sketch! Thanks for sharing.

Scrap Vamp said...

Such a gorgeous sketch!

Eileen said...

Gorgeous sketch -- I sent you my take on it. Thanks for posting the challenge.