Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fairy Paper Bag Album












Another lovely paper bag album I made has 12 pages including front and back,all acid free pp and items. Real jewelery, lots of glitter,fairy sayings and vintage images,lots of pull out photo mats for placement with more then any tucked in each pocket and hidden spots. Truelly a work of art and one of a kind.






I had alot of fun doing this one,my dd loved it so much I am making her one but no not in the same colors or details,no two are ever alike.






If you want one in a special color/theme and design I am glad to work with u. Just made a wonderful one for a lady for her daughter wedding in rich colors,I haven't posted it till she gives to her daughter. I also can do different sizes,shapes.






Watch for more albums to come...

6 comments:

**luci** said...

this is just stunning, love the side pockets, and the edges, you used your edge cutter didn't you, looks awesome.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Lots of hard work went into this I can tell.

Helena said...

This is beautiful, a lot of work!!!!

Kimberly said...

Stunning Sack Album. I used to make those, haven't in a long time.

Anonymous said...

this is really pretty!

kim from sb.com
i changed my address now so please come visit next time around!

debra lynn said...

This album is beautiful! I can see why your dd wants it! So much talent you have with the albums!