Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thur: Sketch of the Week

Here is this week's Thursday Sketch of the Week, please submit your take on your sketch to pages_in_time@hotmail.com and I will post them here, then monthly I pick a winner to win some great prizes!
Thanks Alda Steven's,another one of your great sketches.





Jodi VanMeter


LACEE BROYLES


Victoria Warren-Mears


Angela Weimer


Andrea MacDonald


Leslie Guerrero



Denise Jensen DT Member


Melody


janis medina


Barbara Kaplan DT Member

12 comments:

Brenda said...

ohhh I love this sketch!!!
hugs
Brenda

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sketch!!! The talented Alda strikes again!!! Definately have to do this sketch!!!!

wustaz said...

that is just beautiful Alda. you are so creative!!!

I did a LO based on this sketch. I changed it quite abit. I wanted a fun teenage bright kinda LO.

wustaz said...

ooops, here's the link to my blog
where the interpretation is
http://thewickedlywonderfulworldofwustaz.blogspot.com/2010/02/sketch-interpretation_19.html

Amarilys said...

great sketch Alda!

scrappygal said...

I am loving this sketch!!

Ann Arbogast said...

Gorgeous sketch!

Maggi said...

Beautiful sketch!

Denise said...

Beautiful sketch!!
Karen..I have something for you on my blog :)

Mary - said...

amazing sketch & super fun layouts! thx for the fab inspo & have a great day! smiles, m-

janis said...

beautiful sketch!!!! i hope to do this soon!

Unknown said...

These Lo's are all so incredible